Generic Lovegra works by increasing genital blood flow and vaginal compliance resulting in intensified pleasure during sexual activity.
Women's Sexual Health Lovegra (Generic)
Generic Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate) as its active component that boosts the sexual urge in women. Using Generic Lovegra is the safe, gentle way to discover or to re-ignite the excitement and the sexual responses that make sex pleasing and satisfying. Generic Lovegra is scientifically formulated to provide intense sexual satisfaction for women seeking ultimate pleasure, order it here today for a fraction of the regular price!
Generic Lovegra is also marketed as Sildenafil Citrate, and Female Viagra.
*Lovegra® is manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceuticals.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
How to take
The standard and normal dosage of Lovegra Tablets is 100mg. Women should avoid overdosing. It should be taken 30 mintues before sexual intercourse and not more than once in 24 hours.
Lovegra Tablets do not have any major side effects but sometimes due to overdosges and some other reasons one can experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach problems and stuffy nose. If you experience major side effects like temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, stop taking lovegra pills and consult your doctor immediately.
- Do not use alcohol when you take this medication, it will reduce the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not take this with other drugs of sexual dysfunction
- Only take lovegra when sexual activity is planned
- Do not take large and fatty meals to allow this medication to work effectively
- This medication is only for women who want to enhance sexual pleasure
- The maximum recommended dose of Lovegra is usually 100mg
- Avoid taking more than one pill within 24 hours to avoid side effects
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should not take this medication
- Do not take lovegra with nitrates, it may cause some complications
- Do not take this if you are suffering from severe heart, kidney or liver disease
- People who has low or high blood pressure, do not take this product
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections
Concomitant usage of other pills with Generic Lovegra medications should be avoided, especially the one containing nitrates in it. The nitrate containing medications are basically used for the treatment of chest pain ad heart related disease. Thus, it can lead to serious effects over erections in men and can also prove fatal for its life. So it is highly advisable that other medication along with Generic Lovegra should be avoided strictly.
See your doctor or pharmacist. One should not take more than one tablet within 24 hours.
Lovegra pills should be stored in cool and dry place and keep this medication out of reach to chiledren.