The standard and normal dosage of Lovegra Tablets is 100mg. Women should avoid overdosing. It should be taken 30 mintues before sexual intercourse and not more than once in 24 hours.
Women's Sexual Health Lovegra (Generic) What are generics? Generic drugs, marketed without brand names, contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
Lovegra 100mg chewable Tablets contain an active ingredient called sildenafil citrate, its same ingredient used in traditional ED treatment. Lovegra starts to be effective after taking within 30 to 45 minutes and intensifies the flow of blood and sensitivity in vaginal area. Lovegra increases the natural lubrication and enhances sexual pleasure while intercourse which gives you the top level satifaction. Each pill of Lovegra contains 100mg of sildenafilcitrate. It's necessary to take this medication as per the guidelines and proper dose.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
How to take
Lovegra Tablets do not have any major side effects but sometimes due to overdosges and some other reasons one can experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach problems and stuffy nose. If you experience major side effects like temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, stop taking lovegra pills and consult your doctor immediately.
- Do not use alcohol when you take this medication, it will reduce the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not take this with other drugs of sexual dysfunction
- Only take lovegra when sexual activity is planned
- Do not take large and fatty meals to allow this medication to work effectively
- This medication is only for women who want to enhance sexual pleasure
- The maximum recommended dose of Lovegra is usually 100mg
- Avoid taking more than one pill within 24 hours to avoid side effects
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should not take this medication
- Do not take lovegra with nitrates, it may cause some complications
- Do not take this if you are suffering from severe heart, kidney or liver disease
- People who has low or high blood pressure, do not take this product
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections
Lovegra pills should be stored in cool and dry place and keep this medication out of reach to chiledren.